Monday, August 8, 2016

MAC Lipsticks Blog Sale Post ♥

Since I'm trying to get rid of as many makeup products as I can to make room for new ones, I'll be making more blog sale posts! For this post, I will be selling two MAC lipsticks with LE packaging (MAC Toledo Sin & MAC Bao Bao Wan Burmese Kiss).


MAC Toledo Sin Lipstick 
Price: $14 Tracked & Invoiced
♥SOLD ON POSHMARK♥



- Used a few times
- Does NOT come with box
- 100% Authentic (AA4 Serial #)
- Lipstick stains at bottom of tube, 
lettering a bit faded in certain places
- I accept PayPal, Venmo, SquareCash
- Comment below if you're interested in purchasing!


MAC LE Bao Bao Wan Burmese Kiss Lipstick
Price: $18 Tracked & Invoiced



- Swatched once!
- Does NOT come with box
- 100% Authentic (A94 Serial #)
- I accept PayPal, Venmo, SquareCash
- Comment below if you're interested in purchasing!

PayPal is Priority, but I accept other forms of payment as well. Please comment if interested. I ship same day or in one business day, and you will receive within 3-5 business days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~