Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Holidays & More! ♥ Part 1

Hello my peeps! I am back after a long hiatus (because school)! I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Remember to spend time with your family and loved ones, and eat lots and lots of food! I am off for three weeks, so I hope I can blog more during this time! To start off, I will be posting some of the top best beauty items! So, stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette ($38, Ulta)
 

2. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette ($58, Ulta)

3. Becca Afterglow Palette ($39.50, Ulta)

4. Lorac PRO Contour Palette with PRO Contour Brush ($45, Ulta)

5. Tarte Tartlette 2 In Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette ($45, Ulta)

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit ($80, Sephora)

7. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set ($42, Sephora)

8. Smashbox For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed: Be Legendary Lip Palette ($75, Sephora)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~