Friday, February 12, 2016

MIA Update Post + Asian Snacks!

I'm back again (but I'm not sure for how long)! I have been M.I.A. for quite a while due to school and many other things taking place in my life, but I do hope to get back on track and start blogging at least once a week, probably on Saturdays. Monday will be Presidents' Day! Today is Lincoln's birthday, and he is also my favorite president. Happy Early Birthday to our 1st president George Washington!

Anyways, I am going to be talking about what foods I've been into lately in this blog post. I have gone to Arirang Supermarket (a Korean market that I came across) and picked up some Asian snacks. The first thing I got was Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies!



* I can't even with the cute koalas on the packaging!


* AAHHHHH I die >.<


* It's soooo cute I can't even eat it but I gotta cause I'm hungry XD

The next item I got was Pocky. I did purchase a box of Matcha Pocky as well as a variety of other things, but I seriously ate like all of them so I can't take pictures of them *cries*. 


*This Cookies & Cream Pocky is super gooood ^-^

Well there you have it! I will be blogging more this weekend for sure! Make sure to stay tuned and don't forget: I love each and everyone of you, and I thank you for your time and support. You are what drives me to keep blogging! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~