Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy Camper!!! Make-Up Post ♥

Hello everyone! I am in such a happy mood right now because of my recent Listia auction win! Can you believe that I won a Sold-Out Limited Edition Mac Tumble Dry Lipstick from the new Wash and Dry Collection for FREE?! I can't wait to receive it in the mail! If you want to win such high-end auctions, click here

As you all probably know, the MAC Wash and Dry Collection launched online May 14th and in-stores May 21st. The collection is pictured below:
In other great beauty-related news, I am DYING to get my hands on Colourpop's Ultra Matte Lippies! 


      

I will definitely be placing an order on these this week! 

*All pics credited to their original owners. Pics aren't mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~