Sunday, August 30, 2015

School Starts - Life Update & More!

The time has come, and school started on Wednesday the 26th of August for me. I just have been so so busy, and am taking on two AP classes (Advanced Placement) AND a zero period! Waaaah I'm going to say sorry in advance, because I don't know if I will be able to update this blog very often >.< ..... I don't get very much sleep and have tons of homework! Anyways, I wanted to inform all of you and hope you all understand! Now on to more stuff!

I have included some YouTube videos for creative cooking and D.I.Y. projects! Hope you like them ^-^

Cute + Cool Food to Make!


D.I.Ys of the Week!



I was also thinking to have a blog sale (makeup) if anyone was interested - comment below if you are! In addition to that, I am planning to do a live broadcast on the app YouNow if anyone would like to tune in ♥ I would just like to get to know you all, and give me questions to answer too! It can be a Q&A type of thing! 
         

Well, I guess that's all for now! Hope to blog as soon as I can, so stay tuned for the next post!
- Jenni

Links :
Instagram --------> HERE
Twitter -------------> HERE
Pinterest ----------> HERE
YouTube ----------> HERE
Tumblr -------------> HERE
FREE STUFF ----> HERE
Snapchat ---------> @jennettaphetta




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~