Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My Skincare Improvement + Products!

I would like to share with everyone how my skin has drastically improved with the usage of new products. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are my TOP 5 Recommended Products which helped me with my dry/sensitive/oily skin, blackheads, & breakouts:

1. Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream- 6 oz. 
* Great for DRY/ECZEMA/Sensitive Skin! This product got rid of my itchy blotches on my face, and it is no longer dry! :)
Click HERE to purchase! (Target)

2. Yes To Carrots Daily Cream Cleanser- 6 fl. oz. 
* This is also a great product! Best for DRY/Dull skin!
Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Cleanser - 6 Fl oz 
Click HERE to purchase! (Target)

3. Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub- 4 fl. oz. bottle
*After multiple uses, I have seen my blackheads start to diminish. Use for ACNE/Blackheads 
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub
Click HERE to purchase! (Walgreens)

4. Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash - 8 oz. bottle
* Definitely recommend for OILY/ACNE-PRONE Skin! Works like a charm ^-^

Click HERE to purchase! (Target) 

I hope you all enjoyed reading this post! I will try to blog more for all of you!

You can find me on : Instagram ---> HERE
                                  Twitter -------> HERE
                                  YouTube ----> HERE
                                  Pinterest ----> HERE
                                  Tumblr -------> HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~