Friday, September 4, 2015

Club Rush!!!

Hello everyone! I have been quite busy lately and didn't have any time AT ALL to blog or relax :( . I have quizzes coming up soon and lots and lots of homework to catch up on. Today, however, I did get a chance to explore and joined a variety of clubs at my school - Red Cross, Operation Care, National Honor Society - and I also helped promote the club I am currently in as well, being a representative. This school year, I plan to ace the AP exams and get out of my way to try new things. I am excited to get out of my comfort zone for a chance!





Anyways, I am so happy because I have received a MegaVoxbox from Influenster : Click HERE for link !!! I will be making a YouTube video on it soon, and I'll definitely let you all know!

- Jenni ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~