Sunday, June 5, 2016

☼ How to Kick Off Your Summer ☼

It's finally June, which means summer is almost here (June 20th)! I apologize for my quite lengthy absence, due to school and the issue I had with Google contacting me about unnatural links resulting from my Yalmeh Serums Review Post, which unfortunately had to be taken down. I will be posting more frequently now (I promise this time) since I'm almost out of school! Now this post will be all about fun things to do or make in order to get into the summer vibes~      
* Pics courtesy of Google Images

1. Citrus Coasters 

2. Pineapple Lamp
 

3. Summer Floral Shades








   























4. Tropical Fruit Ice Cubes

      
















5. Fruit Smoothies


6. Popsicles (of course)!
  

7. Mermaid Ombre Nails


-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -      -     -     -     -     



That's all for today! Hope you all have some fun things planned for this summer! Stay tuned for more!

~ Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~