Tuesday, December 22, 2015

♫ In the Star Wars Spirit ♫

Everyone's been talking about the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. Everywhere you go, you see Star Wars merch and R2-D2. Literally everything is Star Wars!!! xD Anyways, what I'm trying to point out is that I was just doing my usual grocery shopping when I saw a box of Pillsbury Ready To Bake Star Wars R2-D2 Sugar Cookies (not to mention a ton of light sabers). Although I'm not too huge on Star Wars *no offense to you fans out there*, I just had to pick it up!


☼ #thisboxtho OMG ☼


This is what the prepared cookie dough looks like!


The Final Product, ladies and gents

Overall, the cookies tasted amazeballs right after they were done cooling! Aaaah ♥

     





*** Check Out My Latest Youtube Video 
 HERE ← ← ← ← ←


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting dearie~